Paris Surroundings: Classic Room for Two – Best Deals & Coupons in United Kingdom
Boasting sleek, contemporary elegance, Hotel Atrium combines the perks of tranquil location with easy access to the attractions of Paris. The hotel is situated in Suresnes, 3 kilometres away from the Defense district and just minutes away from a T2 tram stop. Panoramic views of the City of Lights with its iconic Eiffel Tower and Sacre Cour Basilica can be taken in from the hotel’s rooftop terrace.
Equipped with individually controlled air conditioning, satellite TVs, private bathrooms, and subtle lighting, the soundproof rooms ensure a good night’s sleep.
Bathed in natural light, the lounge bar makes for a great place to mingle with other guests over some drinks and take advantage of the billiard table or library. Active types can keep up with their workout routine using the fitness bike and exercise bench.
Click here to book flights.
Groupon’s Guide To Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more.
The City of Light marries classic artwork that can be discovered at The Louvre or Le Musee d’Orsay with contemporary art. Churches are the oldest intact buildings in Paris, and stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures achieving architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plantée park, while Champs Elysées offers high-end boutiques, glitzy showrooms and the famous Arc de Triomphe. Travellers can have a taste of the French cuisine including pastries, sea food and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many night clubs, or enjoy a French Cancan show at the Moulin Rouge. Paris has a temperate, oceanic climate with warm summers and cold winters. Summer comes with an occasional heat wave and eight hours of sunshine a day, while in autumn temperatures drop to 15°C in October with an average of 50mm of rain per month. During winter, temperatures drop to 1°C in January, with highs of maximum 6°C and approx. two hours of sunshine a day.
Category – Merchandising (BE)
Tags – Accommodation type
Timezone – Central European Time
Merchant – Hotel Atrium
* The price applies to a classic room or classic room with Eiffel Tower view, as per option chosen, and not per person
* Valid only for night(s) purchased
* Modifications only possible outside the cancellation period (15 days before check-in day) only by cancelling the reservation and re-booking the stay; subject to availability
* 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler’s name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Two-course dinner is served on the first night only
* Must be 18 or older (with a valid ID) to check in
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €1.65 per person per day, payable to the hotel directly
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Jun 2019
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH